Holy crap what a great post. http://www.returnofkings.com/2090/how-black-america-has-predicted-our-future
- Jim: hahahahah your comments still show in pink. If you’re serious IM me I’ll fill in the blanks. Maybe it will help me express them and I can add them back in to the post.
- Girl: Next time, don’t skip the “expository steps”. I didn’t get everything…
- mike: Yeah I don’t think we can read too much into the daily ups and downs of the price. Of course it’s going to be volatile. On the the 3-30 move Jim mentioned, I was keeping track of the Google Trends stats for bitcoin. Here’s the latest: The Trend Last week the random guy sitting next to me at a...
- Jim: Yeah the first is that ‘tanked’ is relative. Bitcoin had a bizarre price spike in the Spring of 2011—it went all the way up to like $25. People said it was going to die after that, after big accounts at a major exchange were hacked, and it did scrape the bottom for a while. But it traded at between...
- Dan: Any thoughts now that the price has tanked?
- mike: At the top of every dollar bill it says “Federal Reserve Note.” Not too long ago, the phrase was a promise; every dollar could be redeemed for gold. Without a promise like this, there’s not much to stop any issuer of currency from printing as much as he likes and giving it to his buddies....